RE: RDF query in XML

Hi neel,

If I've understood your goals correctly, the approach we used for our
"SparqPlug" RDFizing service may be relevant or interesting.

The approach we took is to convert the XHTML DOM into an RDF graph which
can then be queried with SPARQL to extract the required/desired data,
which (if we use CONSTRUCT queries) is then available as a nice neat bit
of RDF/XML according to whichever vocabs/ontologies we choose, ready for
use in some other application. OTTOMH I don't see any reason why this
approach wouldn't work for you in general.

There are full technical details of the approach in the paper at [1]
from the upcoming Linked Data on the Web workshop at WWW2008, and the
live SparqPlug service is at [2], although you probably want to read the
paper first ;)

HTH,

Tom.

[1]