Re: RDF query in XML

Thanks for the reply.

   Ok i will elaborate a bit. Actually I am doing a project which involves
RDF/XML. One side of the application uses XML and more specifically voicexml
and this also generates pages in XML . So it would be easier and faster if
somehow i could use these pages itself as an input to the query language
which would read from these pages, query the rdf and returns the results.
   Also if i can specify the query in XML then i can generate the xml pages
tailored to the specifications of the query language , to query the RDF/XML
files.
   The problem with SPARQL is the queries have to be specified in its own
SQL type syntax, which is off course not in xml , so here i will have to
parse those XML pages(from the 1st part of the app)  and extract information
from it and then convert them into SPARQL queries.

Regards,
neel.