Re: is this valid to make a named graph in RDFa?

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 13:47:56 +0100
To: Golda Velez <gv@btucson.com>
CC: semantic-web@w3.org, ben@adida.net, michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at
Golda,

you ask:

[[[
  Is the use of RDFa in this way with id= properties functioning as the
name of the assertion valid?
]]]

The answer is no:-(. The current RDFa spec:

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax

does not make any reference to the 'id' attribute. Nor does it include
means to generate named graphs (or reified statements, for that matter)

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/