RE: Where is the INTERLINKED multimedia data?

Peter,

Thanks for your feedback - always good to hear from you!

>Someone has probably already implemented this.

Well, actually there are *many* ways of fragment identifications
available, see also our position paper form the W3C Video on the Web
workshop [1].

It would be great if you add your thoughts to the Wiki page - if time
allows ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/video/positions/Troncy.pdf

PS: YouTube allows something like this as well, see
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lxQ1b8KR-Qo - however, only other YouTube
URIs are allowed as target :(

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/

Please
>> consider sharing your view and reply to this mail and/or add to the
Wiki