Re: Ontology-driven website

From: Matteo 'Peach' Pescarin <peach@smartart.it>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:34:32 +0200
To: Irene Celino <Irene.Celino@cefriel.it>
Cc: "Semantic Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:53:30 +0200
Irene wrote:

> our own SOIP-F [6] with its STAR:dust conceptual model [7].

Thanks Irene for pointing me to this: I really like the conceptual model (aka the travel metaphor) behind it. I take a look at the on-line demos you've built on it: is the presentational aspect hardcoded or is it modeled through an ontology too?

> It would be very interesting to update this (probably not comprehensive) list if there are new approaches and applications in this area.

for what I've seen so far, some of the homepages of the projects (or the demos/documentations) return a 404.
When I'm finished checking your links and Schwabe's link I'll be glad to post an update of the works in this field :)

Regards,

--
Matteo 'Peach' Pescarin