Re: Ontologies with standard behavior of an information domain

re: my Knowledge Representation language (mKR)
http://mKRmKE.org

1. mKR emphasizes the description of "actions" of an entity.
Modifying phrases are used to describe time, direct/indirect objects,
outputs, etc.
"Interactions" among multiple entities are described using "causes".
Some further features may be needed to describe complicated "interactions".

2. mKR includes user-defined "methods" (i.e., procedures) which are
not included in RDF & OWL.  "Methods" are "actions"
of my Knowledge Explorer (mKE).  mKE is an intelligent assistant
which helps the user create & modify knowledge bases.

3. mKR is "English-like" -- designed to be very user friendly.
I had hoped mKR would become even more popular than N3.
It has not.

4. mKR includes "questions" (i.e., knowledge base queries)
which are not included in RDF & OWL.

5. mKR emphasizes
"context" (space, time, view) of "actions"
genus-differentia "definitions"
concept "hierarchies"
n-ary "relations"

Dick