Re: Looking for enterprise SaaS RDF Store service

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the heads up.

Well, looks like you are the strong one in this marriage[1] ;)
Anyway. A couple of questions:

1) How, exactly, does the S3 backup/restore work? Do I have to trigger
it manually?

My use case is the following.
* Kickstart the AMI
* Load some 10k triples containing both instance and ontology data.
* HTTP SPARQL query ( with BI extensions and through an auth-protected
channel ) the *fully-inferenced* dataset
* SPARQL updates will be issued regularly to change the available data

Hopefully this shouldn't go down. But if it does, I would like to have
it go up again silently ( or manually ) and restored from where it was
( just by pointing it to the S3 account ).
I could build some supporting infrastructure to handle this, but
hopefully this is what transparent means...

2) is it?

Thanks,

[1] http://www.centernetworks.com/amazon-s3-down-july-2008

--