Re: PURL URIs for RDF-S and OWL Vocabularies

I read somewhere that the next version of the PURL service software
(and that running at OCLC) will support choosing the redirection
code, so that 303's will be possible.

-Mark

On Jul 16, 2008, at 7:06 AM, Martin Hepp wrote:

> Dear all:
>
> Are there any strong opinions in favor of or against using PURLs
> (http://www.purl.org) for serious ontology projects?
>
> I was glad to find respective recipes at
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/VM/http-examples/2005-11-18/
> #purls
>
> but would like to know what other think on moving a non-toy
> ontology to the purl.org space.
>
> Best
>
> Martin

> martin hepp, http://www.heppnetz.de
> mhepp@computer.org, skype mfhepp
>
> <martin_hepp.vcf>

Mark R. Diggory - DSpace Developer and Systems Manager
MIT Libraries, Systems and Technology Services
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Home Page: http://purl.org/net/mdiggory/homepage