Re: myOntology Prototype Available

Hi all,
thanks for your feedback. We will shortly change the registration mode to

- anonymous reading and browsing of ontologies
- write access for registered users based on a simple e-mail
confirmation with no questions asked apart from a valid e-mail address.

We need the latter because we need the assurance from each contributors
that he or she agrees with the CC BY 3.0 license for everything
contributed and keep some means for dealing with infringements,

Best

Martin

--

martin hepp, http://www.heppnetz.de