Re: "State of the Semantic Web" - personal opinions?

TimBL and all

Does that mean that the one can summarize the Semantic Web as only about 1)
getting Linked Data out there and 2) using the Linked Data?

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student

Research Assistant
Dept. of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin