Re: College Senior Project To Make A Web Search Project

Hi Lora!

I also agree, Hugh provided very good advice. (But the link to the
SPARQL spec was old, use: http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/  ;)
).

Regarding ontologies, I recently noticed work on a university ontology
by Patrick Gosetti-Murrayjohn, which also focuses on course
descriptions. See:

    http://www.patrickgmj.net/blog/moving-toward-a-university-ontology

for details.

Best regards,