Re: College Senior Project To Make A Web Search Project

On Sun, 2008-01-20 at 10:31 -0800, virgo091085 wrote:
> lol The university was named after Jesuit Missionary, Saint Francis Xavier.
> But in the Computer Science
> department we called our server "cerebro" which is in honor of X-Men.

And you call that old hairy teacher "Wolverine", I presume. ;)

About your project, Hugh tips are quite good, I second that.

If your intentions are a bit bigger than a simple project (something
like proof of concept) I'd advise you to think parallel from beginning.
I don't know how Jena would scale in multiple machines but using
libraries like openRDF.org might help you better.

Good luck!
--renato