De: semantic-web-request@w3.org [mailto:semantic-web-request@w3.org] En
nombre de Alexandre Passant
Enviado el: sábado, 19 de enero de 2008 22:26
Para: Linking Open Data; sioc-dev@groups.google.com; semantic-web@w3.org
Asunto: [ANN] MOAT

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the MOAT (Meaning Of A Tag) project.
MOAT provides a framework that helps users to produce
semantically-annotated content, by keeping their free-tagging habits,
thus trying to bridge the gap between Web 2.0 and SW.
It involves a collaborative aspect, since people define meanings for
their tags (using URIs of existing resources, eg from dbpedia,
geonames or any knowledge base) and then share them thanks to a common
server.

More details at http://moat-project.org

Best,

Alex.