Re: [semantic-web] <none>

From: M. David Peterson <m.david@xmlhacker.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:39:32 -0700
To: "John Milton" <swdemon1981@yahoo.com>, "Tim Berners-Lee" <timbl@w3.org>
Cc: "SW-forum Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:59:54 -0700, John Milton <swdemon1981@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Very interesting business to  claim something as a standard two years,
> three months and 17 days after someone else gets ownership.

Which would be about 10 years *after* SGML -- of which XML is a subset --
was standardized (invented many years before that, but if we're focusing
on legal timestamps then lets focus on legal timestamps.

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david@3rdandUrban.com | m.david@amp.fm
Mobile: (206) 418-9027
http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm |
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354