Re: use cases

Hi Paola

I think, that RDF is capable of expressing complex clauses by making a
complete clause into the object (or subject) of an assertion.  By using a
'blank node' you can make pretty complex statements that would definitely
annoy your English prof.  But here I'm out of my depth and I'll defer to
others.  I do agree, it can get messy, and I'm interested to see what others
have to say on this subject re best practices for representing complex
statements...

Hm - unfortunately the Best Practices working Group is closed

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/

- is it really all worked out already?  The closest doc I can find is

http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-n-aryRelations/

but that doesn't quite fill the bill here...

--Golda