Re: use cases

Hi Golda --

Interesting questions.

An answer to questions like these is that it's almost impossible to do what
you want with only RDF(a) semantics.  They get you at most half of the way
there.  The rest of the semantics are in the application.

That may sound like bad news, but there's some emerging technology that
combines  the necessary meanings [1].  A simple example is at [2].  You can
view, run and change this and other examples using a browser pointed to
[3].  There's also an overview paper [4], and other papers and presentations
at the same site.

So, an answer to Should we just stick to English or our other native tongue?
is, Yes, but make it *executable* English.

If you'd like to make some of your English examples executable for your
paper, I'll be glad to help if necessary.  The Linux Journal folks may also
be interested in the SOA inference engine endpoint that  the system
provides.

                                     Best regards,   -- Adrian

Adrian Walker
Reengineering

[1]  www.semantic-conference.com/program/sessions/S2.html

[2]  www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

[3]  Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

[4]
www.reengineeringllc.com/A_Wiki_for_Business_Rules_in_Open_Vocabulary_Executable_English.pdf