Re: semantic technologies training/request

Thanks a lot Mike,

looks good indeed, albeit a bit constrained by language and cost

it took me some years to speak fluent enough German, cannot force everybody
who wants to learn sw through that  cognitive path :-)

 the public has the right to benefit from some amount of training included
in the research package which is public  money anyway, in their own
language, and with nominal cost

I am lucky to benefit from the kindness of people who are happy to open
their labs
even during the xmas holiday if I buy them a pizza, but I am convinced this
should be kind of
standardized (lab open to the public x hours x days a week) to be guaranteed
and effective
knowledge dissemination policy

pdm

--