Re: Semantic Web UI Workshops (was RE: freebase parallax: user interface for browsing graphs of data)

Tom and all

I have been marginally following this thread, (not in depth yet, next week)

I think some of the work being discussed here may be relevant to our
forthcoming SWAHA workshop at ASWC
http://sites.google.com/site/humanfactorsandsemanticweb/

It would be great to have inputs form the international researchers,
as admittedly we are still thinking about how to define and research
the etnographic dimension.

Has anyone translated sw interfaces into non english? anything to share?
more later

cheers

Paola Di Maio

--