Re: Proposed changes to Semantic Web logo policies

Renato,

just for my understanding...

Renato Golin wrote:

> Hi Ian,
>
> Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
>>  1) The logos with the "W3C logo" in them can be distributed
>>     freely and used without permission but not modified. This
>>     corresponds to the W3C Document license, or, I believe,
>>     this Creative Commons license:
>>        http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/
>
> This prohibits the rubik's cube modification, I believe that's not what
> you want.

The cube (alone) is covered by entry (2) below. This entry is
exclusively for the case where both the SW/cube and the W3C appear  in
the same logo, ie:

http://www.w3.org/Icons/SW/sw-horz-w3c.png

do I miss something here?

Thanks