Re: [announce] URF: a new replacement for RDF, XML, and JSON

On 10/16/07, Garret Wilson <garret@globalmentor.com> wrote:
> > It's a bit brave to try to replace RDF/XML given its W3 backing.
> > Any chance this is a one-men/one-company effort to re-invent the wheel?
> > A wheel that has been invented by quite a few very bright mind from all
> > over the world?

> Care to actually examine URF and give critical feedback on its merits as
> compared to RDF?

Nope, you are the "rogue" trying to bring people onboard from another,
more estabilished ship. I am skeptical and you have to be nice and patient
and explain me things no matter my slightly accusatory tone. =)

C'mon. Lure me to your side. =)

Ciao!

Manu