Re: A new Semantic Web logo?

I agree with part of this opinion. A simple poll directed to the SW
community would have been nice. Still, I can´t avoid finding some sense
on this new logo. Semantically speaking (notice no "web" in there), I
agree it´s a good representation. It could work if the restrictions
weren´t so harsh.

Regards,

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Alejandro Cabral| Channel Campaign Manager| 54.11.4339.6376 -
54.9.11.5579.6376
Oracle Direct LAD
Av. Ing. Huergo 1167 | Cap. Fed., C1107AOL | Buenos Aires, Argentina