Re: Linked Data on qdos.com

Hi Steve,

> OK, will add owl:sameAs properties to dbpedia - we don't have  wikipedia
> links for everyone, but we do for enough people to make it  worthwhile.

Cool.

If you send us a file containing all owl:same links, we will load your links
into DBpedia and serve them via the DBpedia linked data interface and SPARQL
endpoint.

Richard will also add qdos to the LOD dataset map then.
http://richard.cyganiak.de/2007/10/lod/

> The links to eg. wikipedia use the property
> <http://qdos.com/schema#wikipedia
> >, is there something we can usefully make those properties a
> subPropertyOf? I would have liked to use the FOAF site membership
> properties, but they're unhelpful for the particular data we're trying  to
> handle.

What about making it a subproperty of rdf:seeAlso?

Cheers

Chris

--
Chris Bizer