Re: RDF validation of vocabulary

Karl,

A crude lash-up but one I have used to find spelling errors which were
stopping things work is my bash alias

alias validate='cwm http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/util/validate.n3 --
think --purge --with'

It checks that each thing uses as a property is declared as such in
its ontology, and also with class, if I remember rightly.

Tim