Re: Embedding RDF in Microsoft Office?

Dear all:

As part of the myOntology project (http://www.myontology.org), we are
working on a plug-in for MS Word that allows creating RDF/XML
annotations for Word documents. For example, you can highlight a date or
a text section and make it the literal value of a datatype property. The
tools allows selecting all conceptual elements from the myOntology
repository. It may be extended to other RDF-S or OWL ontologies from the
Web.

More info and screenshots are at

http://www.myontology.org/semantics4office/

We will be releasing an alpha version and a screencast shortly.

Best wishes

Martin
martin hepp, http://www.heppnetz.de