Re: Embedding RDF in Microsoft Office?

We have an example in the GRDDL Primer of converting Excel over to RDF
with fully working code examples, but I might add this is a
domain-specific solution for one particular sort of spreadsheet. One
could make custom GRDDL vocabularies for other spreadsheets, but
inserting RDFa in XML would be better, which can then also be GRDDL'ed
into RDF/XML. I'm sure someone from the SWD WG will answer soon with a
more full version of where the RDFa-in-XML story is, or going to be.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/grddl-primer/#spreadsheets-section

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh