Re: Semantic Web Usability BOF in Busan

Greets all.

Thanks for your interest in this topic

We had a great turnout and shared participation at the BOF
Apols to Mathieu who did not find the table, and to those who were busy
elsewhere or could not find a chair. It looks like there is interest for
follow ups and setting up some kind of work group, formal or informalm but
with more chairs and maybe booking a room next time

Here the list of people
http://swuiwiki.webscience.org/swuiwiki/index.php?title=Minutes_of_BOF_in_at_ISWC2007

Everyone is now invited to contribute to the wiki expand the minutes and
share thoughts on the existing mailing list
(please let's clear up any possible IP issues: whoever posts on the
list/wiki is still retaining copyright and ownership of their own
ideas/contributions, I hope  - Avi, Max could you confirm this?)

Suggestions? What next?

Sorry I did not manage to shake hands with everybody before leaving, people
disappeared fast
Thanks a lot for supporting this important interest and hope to be working
with you all
on something or other along the lines discussed

Look forward to developments, Best

PDM