Re: Semantic Web Usability BOF in Busan

Setting up a wiki page on ESW is not a problem; but Roberto referred to
an existing page already. Whichever people feel is better.

I would still like to understand the issues first.

Is there some sort of a wiki or other option set up for ISWC
participants? It would be a good place to organize such ad hoc
get-togethers... I have tried to find at the ISWC page, but have not
found any.

Ivan

P.S. Leaving for Korea in about 5 hours...

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/