Re: Linked Data available

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:41:28 +0000
To: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
CC: Linking Open Data <linking-open-data@simile.mit.edu>, SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, Ian Millard <icm@ecs.soton.ac.uk>

Summary of some off-list stuff:

I hope we have now addressed the server and doc issues, such as:

The server now always returns application/rdf+xml (it used to do text/xml if
you accessed a page twice, as it is caching, and the URI does not have an
rdf extension.).
Things are fixed so that the RDF now validates properly :-).
We will be happy to fix the doctype when someone tells us what to do
(although we have changed to " from ').
We return 406 if the Accept type cannot be satisfied - again, happy to be
advised of something better.

Hugh