  From: Tim Berners-Lee
  To: Hugh Glaser
  Cc: Linking Open Data ; SW-forum Web ; Ian Millard
  Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 11:15 AM
  Subject: Re: Linked Data available

  Umm ,,, in http://nsf.rkbexplorer.com/data/person-6092a2a72319fc9437583fb2d04733ea I get

  Request for http://nsf.rkbexplorer.com/data/person-6092a2a72319fc9437583fb2d04733eaabout under the hood
  Label Request for http://nsf.rkbexplorer.com/data/person-6092a2a72319fc9437583fb2d04733ea
  Status 200
  StatusText OK
  Accept-ranges bytes
  Connection close
  Content-length 2005
  Content type text/xml
  Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 00:27:37 GMT
  Etag "7785ba-7d5-43e4bd0f48e00"
  Last-modified Wed, 07 Nov 2007 00:27:36 GMT
  Server Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat)
  Handler opt off
  expandfetchSourceFetcher.XMLHandler

  Something funny about the XML:  Line 2: doctype broken.  Shoud not be a doctype.

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <!DOCTYPE rdf:RDF [
          <!ENTITY rdf 'http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#'>
          <!ENTITY rdfs 'http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#'>