Re: The Object Oriented Web

For the love of god, why everyone are so missing the point? Is my
writing so bad (don't hesitate to tell me, I'm French and I know that
my English writing is terrible)? Who is speaking about Artificial
Intelligence there? Not me, it's not my project at all, far from
there. When I claim that computers would be able to "talk" to each
others, of course it's not about a normal conversation as humans can
do it. Computers will still speak only about what they know, about
what they were programmed for. So please, forget this small metaphoric
part of my text and try to go forward. :)

Sincerely,

Manuel Vila
http://claimid.com/mvila