Re: [Linking-open-data] Linked Data available

Hugh Glaser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have constructed some rdf resources and an application that uses them,
> that can be found at:
> http://www.rkbexplorer.com/
>
> Each resource has a different domain, to make it easy to use, and
> emphasising the fact that these are in fact completely separate knowledge
> bases.
>
> For each resource, you can access it in the following ways:
>
> Browse it, looking at the RDF triples;
> Query it, using SPARQL;
> Resolve each of the unique URIs for resources: depending on content
> negotiation, RDF or HTML will be returned;
> Query the associated CRS (Consistent Reference Service), to find out which
> other URIs are considered to be the same non-information resource.
>
> We currently have the following:
>
> budapest.rkbexplorer.com

I did a quick test against the URI above:
kingsleyidehen$ curl -I -H "Accept: application/rdf+xml"
http://budapest.rkbexplorer.com
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 16:53:49 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat)

I was hoping to be re-directed to an RDF  information resource or
SPARQL  Protocol URL .

It would be nice if one could discern the budapest URI via the mechanism
attempted above.

--

Regards,

President & CEO