Re: SemWeb RDF C# Library version 1.0

M. David Peterson wrote:
> Secondly, It seems at first glance this could be the missing link in
> regards to integrating direct support for SPARQL and RDF into the
> ExtensibleForge.net [snip] I've been working on.  My only concern is with
> the version of IKVM (this seems to be based on version 0.28 (which I
> assume is because that's the version that ships natively w/ Mono?))

The version of IKVM in there just happened to be the last time I decided
to download an update. It should work fine re-built against the latest
version.

> In the above regard, my question is this: How did you go about compiling
> the assembly for the SPARQL support?

I made some significant changes to the SPARQL library so that it can
take advantage of various aspects of the library (diff'd within the
project code repository [1] in /sparql/local-changes.diff), and after
recompiling the jar (with ant), I just invoke ikvmc straightforwardly
(see /sparql/Makefile in the code repository).

I hope the library is useful to you!

[1] http://razor.occams.info/code/repo/?/semweb

--
- Josh Tauberer

http://razor.occams.info

"Yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation!  Yields