RE: [Linking-open-data] URI declaration versus use (Was: TerminologyQuestion)

> From: Hausenblas, Michael [mailto:michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at]
> [ . . . ]
> One minor issue in your (btw nice to read) report I found
> is the following. In the 'Example: A URI for the Moon' you write:
>
> > [...]  such that an attempt to dereference that
> > URI will result in a 303-redirect to
> > http://dbooth.org/2007/moon/descr.html
>
> Shouldn't this be http://dbooth.org/2007/moon/decl.html?

Oops!  Yes, thanks.  It should be fixed now.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent
the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.