DBpedia Relationship Finder Release 2

From: Jens Lehmann <lehmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:57:12 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Hello,

I'd like to announce the second version of the DBpedia Relationship
Finder, which can be found at:

http://wikipedia.aksw.org/relfinder/

It is a small application developed by Jörg Schüppel and me, which
explores the DBpedia [1] infobox dataset. It can answer questions like
"How are Leipzig and the Semantic Web related?" [2]. The Relationship
Finder provides an easy to use interface to explore the huge amount of
DBpedia data. The new version uses better algorithms, offers the
possibility to ignore objects and properties, and includes numerous
smaller improvements.

Best regards,

Jens Lehmann

PS: Apologies in advance if the server responses are somewhat slow.

[1]http://dbpedia.org
[2]http://wikipedia.aksw.org/relfinder/index.php?firstObject=Leipzig&secondObject=Semantic_Web&limit=1&maxdistance=10

--
Dipl. Inf. Jens Lehmann