Re: Named Graph Serialisation

What about serializing to a bunch of separate files, one for each
graph + manifest describing mapping of file to graph, and then
bundling them as a zip. This would remain compatible with existing
standards (unzip, load each file into a separate graph following
manifest), but allow for a custom loader that read and loaded from
the zip directly. Don't know which triple store you are using, but
virtuoso allows for multi-threaded loading of multiple turtle format
files, which tend to be more compact than ntriples, so that might be
a format that works well for both readability and speed.

-Alan