Re: vCard Meeting 7/18 - 2 ET?

I'll be in #swig around that time. It would be good to meet. As for a
tenative agenda, let's aim for distributing tasks, gathering test-cases,
and then figuring out regular meeting times. Again, I'd like to ship
this out pretty quickly, but want it to be a solid spec.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426