Re: Calling the rdf file an ontology?

Thanks for the pointers. I don't like the idea of doing
content-negotiation on the redirection. If asked for a representation of
<http://ont.example.org/myOnt/ont/Bear> the server, neither being able
to return a bear in flesh and blood nor the abstract concept of the
class of bears should redirect me to description of
<http://ont.example.org/myOnt/ont/Bear> and not to a specific
representation of this description.

reto