Re: Calling the rdf file an ontology?

which leads us to the relevant literature, I hope you have already
pointed it out before:

cool uris for the semantic web - about uris in general
http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~sauermann/2006/11/cooluris/

Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/

I assume you have read those, they go into DETAIL and they solve open
questions.

best
Leo

It was Reto Bachmann-Gmu"r <reto@gmuer.ch>" who said at the right time