Re: [vcard] OWL or RDF for vCard?

In detail, these are the only parts of OWL used are cardinality
constraints [1], while in the original vCard/RDF[2] it was implied that
not having these sort of constraints was not a bug, but a feature:

So, do we need these? Or do they complicate things? If we have
cardinality constraints they allow us "round-tripping" without loss of
data, but if don't have them them people can have much more flexible
names and organizations and the like, and keep vCard in RDF/S as opposed
to OWL.

I can see arguments either way so that's why I'm throwing it to the list.

   "Cards":
      A v:VCard can have at most 1 v:rev property.

"Names":
      A v:Name can have at most 1 v:family-name property.

      A v:Name can have at most 1 v:given-name property.

      A v:Name can have at most 1 v:additional-name property.

      A v:Name can have at most 1 v:honorific-prefix property.

"Addresses":

      A v:Address can have at most 1 v:post-office-box property.

      A v:Address can have at most 1 v:extended-address property.

      A v:Address can have at most 1 v:street-address property.

      A v:Address can have at most 1 v:locality property.

      A v:Address can have at most 1 v:region property.

      A v:Address can have at most 1 v:postal-code property.

      A v:Address can have at most 1 v:country-name property.

      A v:Name can have at most 1 v:honorific-suffix property.

"Organizations:"
      A v:Organization can have at most 1 v:organization-name property.

      A v:Organization can have at most 1 v:organization-unit property.

"Locations"
      A v:Location can have at most 1 v:latitude property.

      A v:Location can have at most 1 v:longitude property.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/ns
[2]http://www.w3.org/TR/vcard-rdf