Re: What is the relation of RDF model and E -R model ?

There is paper on translating an ER model to an OWL ontology [1].

There are currently several approaches to create ontologies from a
relational database schema. One is using the sql constructs and another is
using the er model (the semantics are more explicit than in sql constructs).

[1] http://www.springerlink.com/content/2ft5je258a89hjr0/

--
Juan Sequeda

Research Assistant                             Project Manager
Dept. of Computer Science                  Solutions Superbacano.com
University of Texas at Austin                Austin, Texas, USA
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~jsequeda    http://solutions.superbacano.com
jsequeda@cs.utexas.edu                    juan@superbacano.com