Re: more musings on RDF vCard and iCalendar

(cc'ing Richard Ishida from Internationalization),

I recommend that everyone send their work on VCard or links to their
work in their latest stage to this list-serv, and we push forward with
the new note. Garret - any updates?

I'd be willing facilitate a #swig discussion if people can pick a time
where we can discuss all the different concepts.

Again, I think the goals should be maximum simplicity with the ability
to, if needed, round-trip. I also think we should involve the W3C
Internationalization effort in order to make sure whatever new VCard RDF
comes is properly international.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh