Re: more musings on RDF vCard and iCalendar

Leo,

Leo Sauermann wrote:
> We are currently working in the nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org project to
> write better versions of the W3C vCard / iCalendar ontologies. Better
> in terms of: more use of rdf constructs where needed. If you have
> worked with W3C vCard/iCal you may have noticed that there is room for
> improvement. This leads to a small information loss when transforming
> vCard-nepomukvcard-vCard.

I was in the same situation, so I'm presenting my work here in hopes
that there will be some convergence rather than four or more vCard
ontologies (the old W3C note, the new W3C work, my work, your work,
etc.). I couldn't find your RDF vCard/iCalendar ontologies at the site
you gave. Could you send documentation on your work to this list so that
we can determine if there are significant divergences that could be
easily resolved?

Garret