Re: Individuals with more than one rdf:type

Properties on classes are always allowed, but their semantics is not
the same as in OO.
This applies to RDFS/OWL(any).
As far as i can see  you can export  the content in such an example
in RDF, where the RDF dictionary comply to an OWL ontology. And you
don't need OWL-Full, in fact I don't see how much you can gain from
OWL in an ontology that reflects an OO model, that inform a
distinction between classes and individuals quite naturally.
The are no problems in DL. Just one has to be careful not to assume a
different semantics, or most likely, he will end up with a far less
characterized ontology then expected (and maybe some unexpected
inference due to Open World).

best,
Andrea