De: semantic-web-request@w3.org [mailto:semantic-web-request@w3.org] En
nombre de Dan Brickley
Enviado el: miércoles, 20 de septiembre de 2006 11:31
Para: semantic-web@w3.org
CC: ot@w3.org
Asunto: [Fwd: RDF Validator moved to new server - graph issues gone]

I'm forwarding this to a wider audience, as I know the RDF Validator
graphing facility was used and appreciated by many on the SWIG discussion
list. Thanks to the W3C folks for keeping it running and moving it to a
better server!

For those who don't know what I'm talking about:

  http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/

The RDF validator there checks your RDF syntax (using ARP, the RDF parser
from Jena). If you select 'Triples and Graph' it generates a graphical view
of your data (using GraphViz for layout).

cheers,

Dan

ps. I have a bookmarklet at http://danbri.org/words/2005/07/30/114 (plus a
long tract on various different interpretations of 'rdf validator'); the
bookmarklet defaults to not generating graphs btw.