From: AJ Chen [mailto:canovaj@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 03:08
To: Irene Celino; semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: Re: need for open development of business object ontology?

Hi Irene,
Thanks for sharing your projects - great work! The semantic navigation engine based on SOIP-F is particularly intriguing. I can see many applications of it.

To make semantic search useful, data in semantic format must come first. I wonder if you have any new approach to this problem.  Do you know any ontology for the information usually on a business web site, like product, service, technology, job, etc? To migrate a current web site to a semantic one, such ontology needs to be available.

Thanks,
AJ