Re: need for open development of business object ontology?

The ONTOLOG community has a number of Ontology projects in this space

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidF

--
co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC