Re: How to assert equivalence of URIs ?

Yes, what about declaring equivalence of individuals and properties
in RDF ?

But anyway, I would like to address this point:
don't you think that a way to declare that two URI are the same
(independent of wether they refer to resoirces, properties or
instances, classes,...) could be useful ?

I'm thinking about some "refactoring" of URIs, after which a whole
set of URIs may change its namesapce for instance, but not at all the
meaning under any circumstances. Ok, this may be a sensible point,
but I think it may sense that I can assert that:

http://www.myspace.org/release/myontology1.owl#partA
is equilvalent to:
http://www.myspace.org/releases/ontologies/partsOntology#partA

if I'm defining these terms and just refactoring things...

This  equivalence comes before their menaing hence their RDF/OWL
definition, at least i think.

I was wondering wether I could state this.

best,
Andrea Splendiani

Of course all your inputs are very useful and allow me to solve the
problem!