Re: Interpretation of RDF reification

In http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2004JanMar/0050.html
Pat Hayes also provides a good explanation of this point (that is, if
Dan will forgive dragging Superman into the discussion again!  You also
should substitute "Lois" for "Louis" in reading Pat's text.)  Pat also
has some useful things to say about "alternative ways to encode de dicto
assertions".

--Frank