Re: RDFSync 0.1

Hi Giovanni,
This seems like a very interesting technological development.
It has wide applicability.
I would like to ask a couple of questions.
1. Demonstrators of ubiquitous computing such as COBRA from UMBC
http://ebiquity.umbc.edu/project/html/id/1/
use their architecture which includes agents that encapsulate OWL rule sets
to mediate those rules. How does this tecfhnology touch on that sort of
usage?
2. Quite separately I am also interested in re-postioning XML -- > RDF
(OWL), actually more acurately XSD -> RDFS/OWLS. There are some tools and a
general theory (OWLmt, hmafra, Model Management - graph theory).
How does this touch on that topic, because it seems to me that it does.
Isn't XMl -> RDF (more general, less well defined) -> (more specific, less
ambiguous) where there is possible information loss in the resolution of the
ambiguity and where different RHS (RDF)  expressions may be derived from the
LHS (XML)?
Wouldn't versioning and version tracking have a role to play in this since
alternatives are different versions that maybe proposed as the "same" but
without loss of underlying data, as I understand what you are working on. I
am sure this can be pushed further in terms of automating the process of XML
-> RDF?
Any thoughts?
Best,
Adam