Re: Semantic Web and other Human Languages?

Hi Iris,
Websemantico.org [1] is the Italian resource about Semantic Web;
"semanticblog" [2] is its blog about Sem Web news, ideas and activities;
"semanticweb" [3] is its list.

regards
ciao

~ pasquale

[1] http://www.websemantico.org
[2] http://www.websemantico.org/semanticblog

Pasquale Popolizio - coordinator: Websemantico.org
http://www.websemantico.org
http://www.websemantico.org/semanticblog

pasquale.popolizio@websemantico.org
http://www.websemantico.org/personali/popolizio.php